Airport & Shuttle Info
Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $49 per person
One Way Airport Shuttle is $29 per person
**Due to increased security at the Cancun International Airport, we cannot provide transportation services to people who arrive early and stay at a different resort in the area before Holidaze. In order to utilize the event transportation, you must be arriving into the airport and immediately traveling to Now Sapphire or Dreams Resort & Spa.**
- Airport shuttles are non-refundable & must be paid in full at the time it is added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on December 11th and 12th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on December 16th, 17th, and 18th.
- Transportation is NOT offered during the event on December 13th, 14th, or 15th.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account in order for us to arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, Holidaze is not responsible if there is no shuttle at the airport for you.
- For your return home, your shuttle will be scheduled to depart 3 hrs prior to your flight. This is to give enough lead time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway.
- Guests needing ADA accessible transportation should contact the Travel Team at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Children 2 and under who will sit on your lap are free of charge. There is a charge for children 2 and under who require a car seat. Any child older than 2 years old must have transportation purchased for them. Contact the Travel Team when adding transportation to make arrangements.
- Shuttle service between Dreams Resort & Spa and Now Sapphire will be free of charge for guests staying at Dreams Resort.
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Cancun International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away from Now Sapphire & Dreams Resort.
- Be sure that you have a valid Passport for your travels to Holidaze! Guests of all ages will need one to enter the country.
- If you do not have a Passport or need to renew the one you have currently, you can do so online.
U.S. PASSPORT APPLICATION