- Previous Holidaze guests will receive a Pre-sale Password to book a room during the Pre-sale on June 5th.
- Passwords are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the password holder.
- One Pre-sale Password will allow you to book ONE room.
- More Pre-sale Passwords are sent out than rooms available. You are not guaranteed a room, so be sure to book right at your assigned time.
- Pro Tip: Log into your Cloud 9 Account before the Pre-sale begins to ensure a seamless process.
- All Pre-sale Passwords remain active until the Public On Sale begins.
- If any rooms remain, the Public On Sale will begin at 12pm ET on June 6th.
- You will NOT need a Password for the Public On Sale.
- Everyone attending Holidaze must have a Cloud 9 Account. Save yourself time and have everyone register prior to booking.
- Plan ahead! You are booking an entire room not a spot in a room, so only one person needs to make the reservation.
- Pro Tip: Log into your Cloud 9 Account before the On Sale begins to ensure a seamless process.
Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- Anyone needing ADA accessible accommodations should book at Now Sapphire in the Premium Tropical View category and contact the Holidaze Accessibility Coordinator - accessibility at cloud 9 adventures dot com
- Guests with mobility issues who do not need ADA accommodations can book at either Dreams Resort & Spa or at Now Sapphire Resort & Spa. Accommodations at Dreams have elevator access to higher floors.
- There will be shuttles available daily between hotels for any Dreams Resort guests who do not want to walk the beach.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) are not available through the hotels but can be rented and delivered through Cancun Access. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE.
- Holidaze airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
If you require additional support please contact the Holidaze Accessibility Coordinator [accessibility at cloud 9 adventures dot com]
How To Book
- Step 1: Select either the “My Account” or "Book Now" button at the top toolbar and log in.
- Step 2: If booking during the Pre-sale, enter your Pre-sale Password to begin. During the On Sale, no password is needed.
- Step 3: Choose the number of guests in your reservation, then select a room type you would like. You have 10 minutes to complete your reservation once you select a room.
- Step 4: Select any additional items to add to your reservation or click "Continue" to skip this part for now.
- Step 5: Review your reservation details to ensure everything is correct, then click “Check Out”.
- Step 6: Input your guest's information or choose “Provide Name Later”. You are responsible for paying the full deposit to reserve the room, even if you don't add a guest.
- Step 7: Choose to either be 100% financially responsible for payments or to split the cost with your roommate. Then select a payment plan. Please note, if a guest has financial responsibility, they can’t be removed from the reservation without their permission.
- Step 8: Provide your billing info and Credit / Debit Card payment details. Click "Submit" and celebrate!