AIRPORT & SHUTTLE INFO
Cancun Airport Info
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Cancun Airport is approximately 20 minutes away from Now Sapphire & Dreams Resort.
- Be sure you have a valid Passport for your travels! Guests of all ages will need one to enter the country.
- If you do not have a Passport or need to renew the one you have currently, you can do so online.
All international travelers to the Mexican state of Quintana Roo ages 5 or older, will be required to pay a Tourist Fee of $224 Mexican pesos (Approximately $10-11 USD depending on the exchange rate).
We are anticipating there will be changes to how the Tourist Fee is handled between now and December.
For now don’t worry… we will provide the necessary information to you closer to the time of the event to avoid any confusion.
Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $49 per person
One Way Airport Shuttle is $29 per person
**Due to security at the Cancun International Airport, we cannot provide transportation to people who arrive early and stay at a different resort in the area. In order to utilize the event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Now Sapphire or Dreams Resort & Spa.**
- Airport shuttles are non-refundable & must be paid in full when added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on December 2nd, 3rd & 4th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on December 8th & 9th.
- Airport transportation is NOT available during the event on December 5th, 6th, or 7th.
- In order to arrange your shuttle, flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account. We just need to know the leg of your flight arriving in and taking off from Cancun, even if these are connecting flights.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- Your return home shuttle will depart 3 hrs prior to your flight. This is to ensure enough lead time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway.
- Guests who need ADA accessible transportation should make note in the “Preferences and Special Request” section of the reservation process.
- All children, regardless of age, who are taking event transportation must purchase transportation. Car seats for children under 2 are available upon request. Booster seats for children over 2 are not available.
- Shuttle service between Dreams Resort & Spa and Now Sapphire will be free of charge for guests staying at Dreams Resort. There are no car seats available for the shuttle.